Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Assundry

I was in the midst of trying to play with my digital recorder to provide you all with some more fun recordings, but this week has spun into moving land.

I know I've said this over and over again, but you don't know just how much stuff you have until you go to move it. And I ultimately don't have that much stuff, infact all that I own (excluding my cello and my new bed [which is surprisingly comfy for something that was man handled the way that it was as Mia and I heaved it up 3 flights of stairs]) can be fit into about 7 large boxes maybe alittle more, and 3 of those are steeo, and computer parts. Yet when it comes time for moving you just look at all you your stuff and question things, do I really need that? Will I regret getting rid of that?

All that said the new apartment is lovely, maybe one day when I am equipt with the technology I will post some pictures. Also our landlord is amazing.

I was on vacation with my family in Northern Michigan for a week, Sarah came for the second half. It was really excellent, my family gets along really splendidly, and Sarah for her part fits right in. She must like us quite a bit because this is the second time she's come up to visit us there.

I've been singing more since getting back, I think that my voice will be in spry shape for the fall as long as I get back to practiceing and start up voice lessons again. Hopefully once all the moving and job searching is over I will have the time to post about things other than summaries of what I've been doing.

1 comment:

Ayn said...

You two have to have a party! Elizabeth told me about the place and I can't wait to see it!